Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Trumansburg Creek on Frontenac Road
- Seneca County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 16.7 ft.
Total length: 52.8 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.55833, -76.62639 (decimal degrees)
42°33'30" N, 76°37'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/366488/4713052 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2209490 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26804 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com