Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Manor Kill Creek on CR 39
- Schoharie County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1975; replaced 2003
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 151.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.38000, -74.43167 (decimal degrees)
42°22'48" N, 74°25'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/546786/4692125 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2264080 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26788 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1996)