Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over NY 303 on NY 59
- Rockland County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 52.8 ft.
Total length: 61.7 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.09361, -73.95028 (decimal degrees)
41°05'37" N, 73°57'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/588158/4549679 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1027740 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 50626 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com