Bridge Street-Ramapo River Bridge
Bridge disappeared off of the NBI report after the 2000 listing.
- Polygonal Warren through truss bridge over Ramapo River on Bridge Street
- Rockland County, New York
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1904
- Polygonal Warren through truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 103.7 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.14032, -74.16839 (decimal degrees)
41°08'25" N, 74°10'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/569791/4554667 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2346230 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26732 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 6, 2021: New photos from Patrick Gurwell
- July 23, 2020: New photos from Patrick Gurwell
- July 4, 2020: New photos from Geoff Hubbs
- May 27, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type and other stuff
- May 27, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- Geoff Hubbs
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Patrick Gurwell - pgurwell [at] gmail [dot] com