Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Pascack Creek on NY 59 in Spring Valley
- Rockland County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931; rehabilitated 1989
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 119.8 ft.
Total length: 331.7 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.10778, -74.03889 (decimal degrees)
41°06'28" N, 74°02'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/580699/4551166 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Park Ridge
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1027660 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26727 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)