CRCX - Arthur Kill Vertical Lift Bridge
The largest vertical lift bridge in the world, with a 558' long main span, 215' high towers and 135' clearance of lift span in raised position. The bridge crosses the Arthur Kill from Staten Island, NY (Richmond County) to Elizabethport, NJ (Union County).
- July 10, 2019: New photos from Geoff Hubbs
- September 20, 2016: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- August 14, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- December 7, 2015: New Street View added by Douglas Butler
- November 14, 2015: New video from Douglas Butler
- November 4, 2015: New photo from Douglas Butler
- August 17, 2015: New photo from Douglas Butler
- October 8, 2014: Photo imported by Dave King
- October 4, 2014: New photo from Douglas Butler
- September 25, 2014: Updated by Luke: Conrail Shared Assets Operations has trackage rights
- July 2, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- July 10, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Navigable waterway", "Port Authority Trans-Hudson"
- July 10, 2013: Photo imported by Dave King
- April 11, 2011: Added by Frank Hicks