Photo taken by Geoff Hubbs in July 2020
License: Released into public domain
BH Photo #477070
This bridge would be right at home on the Taconic or Saw Mill Parkway, but there's nothing like it in Rensselaer County.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over NY 22 on NY 2
- Rensselaer County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931; rehabilitated 1975
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 39.7 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 31.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.75118, -73.34596 (decimal degrees)
42°45'04" N, 73°20'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/635362/4734510 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- North Pownal
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1000250 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 49983 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 26, 2020: New photos from Geoff Hubbs
- November 1, 2011: Added by James Baughn