Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Kinderhook Creek on NY 66
- Rensselaer County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built 1928; replaced 2004
Span length: 112.9 ft.
Total length: 112.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.50667, -73.50722 (decimal degrees)
42°30'24" N, 73°30'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/622643/4707113 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1029080 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26698 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com