Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Belt Parkway (NY 907D) on Cohancy Street
- New York, Queens County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 56.8 ft.
Total length: 112.9 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.66646, -73.83485 (decimal degrees)
40°39'59" N, 73°50'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/598484/4502384 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2231570 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 90046 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 52.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com