Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Belt Parkway (NY 907D) on 130th Street
- New York, Queens County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941; rehabilitated 2000
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 92.9 ft.
Deck width: 49.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.66667, -73.81046 (decimal degrees)
40°40'00" N, 73°48'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/600545/4502436 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2231590 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 90045 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com