Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over West Branch Croton River on CR 34 (Croton Falls Road)
- Putnam County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
Length of largest span: 78.7 ft.
Total length: 82.7 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.35500, -73.67111 (decimal degrees)
41°21'18" N, 73°40'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/611161/4579018 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Croton Falls
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3345570 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26662 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com