Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over West Branch Croton River on CR 38 (West Shore Drive) in Carmel Hamlet
- Putnam County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
Length of largest span: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 53.8 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.38806, -73.67861 (decimal degrees)
41°23'17" N, 73°40'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/610477/4582678 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Carmel
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3345560 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26661 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com