Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Middle Branch Croton River on Dewville Road (CR 36)
- Putnam County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
Length of largest span: 63.0 ft.
Total length: 75.8 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.38722, -73.64917 (decimal degrees)
41°23'14" N, 73°38'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/612940/4582624 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Carmel
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3345540 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26656 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com