Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over East Branch Croton River on Lower Mine Road
- Putnam County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
Length of largest span: 81.7 ft.
Total length: 133.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.37389, -73.63722 (decimal degrees)
41°22'26" N, 73°38'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/613962/4581159 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Croton Falls
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2224080 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26655 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com