Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over East Branch Croton River on Reservoir Road
- Putnam County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 197.8 ft.
Deck width: 21.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.37389, -73.64750 (decimal degrees)
41°22'26" N, 73°38'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/613103/4581146 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Croton Falls
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2224020 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26658 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com