Oaks Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Doug Kerr in April 2010
BH Photo #184668
This is a WIBCo. span that was likely built in the late 1870's to early 1880's.
- Through truss bridge over Oaks Creek on Lower Toddsville Road
- Otsego County, New York
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca.1880 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company
- - Wrought Iron Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Wrought iron, pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.68333, -74.95833 (decimal degrees)
42°40'60" N, 74°57'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/503413/4725651 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2227960 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 46803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 6, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added builder; circa date; and truss type
- November 6, 2010: Added by Doug Kerr
- Doug Kerr
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com