Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Little Sandy Creek on Academy Street in Sandy Creek
- Oswego County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
Length of largest span: 39.7 ft.
Total length: 59.7 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.64417, -76.07583 (decimal degrees)
43°38'39" N, 76°04'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/413231/4832914 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Sandy Creek
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3365910 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26610 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 41.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)