Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Little Deer Creek on Clark Road
- Oswego County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.58472, -76.15861 (decimal degrees)
43°35'05" N, 76°09'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/406463/4826402 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3365830 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26613 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 76.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com