CSX - Fort Montgomery Tunnel
Tunnel on the CSX (former NYC/Conrail) River Subdivision, originally the New York, West Shore & Buffalo RR. Passes beneath the Fort Montgomery State Historic Site. Built in 1902 to bypass the original alignment, which lies in a rock cut to the east.
- December 6, 2014: New photo from Ian Martin
- November 16, 2014: Photo imported by Dave King
- July 27, 2014: Updated by Ian Martin: Added details
- June 22, 2013: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Ian Martin