Port Jervis Turntable
It is the largest operating turntable in the Eastern United States.
- Deck plate girder bridge on Railroad
- Port Jervis, Orange County, New York
- Restored 1996
- Deck plate girder
Total length: 115.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.37649, -74.69444 (decimal degrees)
41°22'35" N, 74°41'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/525550/4580596 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Port Jervis North
- Inventory number
- BH 68823 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 1, 2018: Updated by Michael Kochler: corrected original build date
- August 10, 2015: Added by Dave King