Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Shawangunk Kill on Red Mill Road
- Orange County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built 1929; replaced 2005
Span length: 115.8 ft.
Total length: 115.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.62806, -74.27222 (decimal degrees)
41°37'41" N, 74°16'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/560622/4608736 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3344390 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26570 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com