Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Tin Brook on Woodruff Street in Walden
- Orange County, New York
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1920
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 33.8 ft.
Total length: 36.7 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.56274, -74.18592 (decimal degrees)
41°33'46" N, 74°11'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/567880/4601549 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2262110 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26573 (Bridgehunter.com ID)