Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Canandaigua Outlet on Stryker Road
- Ontario County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1991
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 54.8 ft.
Total length: 108.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.98556, -77.09778 (decimal degrees)
42°59'08" N, 77°05'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/328970/4761346 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3318110 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26547 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com