Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Erie Canal on CR 61
- Onondaga County, New York, and Cayuga County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951; rehabilitated 1985
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 311.7 ft.
Total length: 623.7 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.10056, -76.49861 (decimal degrees)
43°06'02" N, 76°29'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/378049/4773071 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 4433140 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26519 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)