Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost stone arch bridge over Nine Mile Creek on NY 174
- Onondaga County, New York
- No longer exists
- Stone arch
Span length: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.98250, -76.33528 (decimal degrees)
42°58'57" N, 76°20'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/391132/4759736 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3313080 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26528 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com