Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Erie Canal on Lawrence Street
- Rome, Oneida County, New York
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1914; rehabilitated 1937
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 180.1 ft.
Total length: 258.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.20135, -75.45683 (decimal degrees)
43°12'05" N, 75°27'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/462886/4783275 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 4426050 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 85836 (Bridgehunter.com ID)