Hawkinsville Road Bridge
Photo taken by Mike Niethe in July 2018
BH Photo #432425
Written by Mike Niethe
This bridge carries State Route 294 over the Black River in Hawkinsville New York, about half way between West Leyden and Boonville.
The bridge itself is not necessarily noteworthy, but the Black River in this particular spot is very beautiful. There is a small parking area and a pathway down to the water level.
- Bridge over Black River
- Oneida County, New York
- Open for vehicular traffic.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.49408, -75.27580 (decimal degrees)
43°29'39" N, 75°16'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/477701/4815721 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82409 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 29, 2020: New photo from Mike Niethe
- July 30, 2018: Essay added by Mike Niethe
- Mike Niethe - michaelniethe [at] gmail [dot] com