Cincinnati Creek Bridge
Bridge most likely relocated from Prospect Junction.
- Queenpost pony truss bridge over Cincinnati Creek on Driveway
- Trenton, Oneida County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1895
- Queenpost pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.30768, -75.18388 (decimal degrees)
43°18'28" N, 75°11'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/485086/4794999 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2206030 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 73164 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 66.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- August 12, 2016: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com