Sylvan Beach Bridge (Old)
This is a postcard from my colection.
BH Photo #434471
This is a postcard from my collection.
I believe this bridge carried vehicular traffic (probably the present NY Route 13) over the Barge Canal in Sylvan Beach.
- Lost Bridge over Barge Canal
- Sylvan Beach, Oneida County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built 1908; Replaced 1959
- - Empire Engineering Corp. of New York City, New York
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.19471, -75.72823 (decimal degrees)
43°11'41" N, 75°43'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/440830/4782694 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82795 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 10, 2018: New photos from Dana and Kay Klein
- September 10, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added build date, builder, sequenced name
- September 10, 2018: Added by Mike Niethe