Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Big Brook on Carmichael Hill Road
- Oneida County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 31.8 ft.
Total length: 34.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.33306, -75.30861 (decimal degrees)
43°19'59" N, 75°18'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/474981/4797847 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- North Western
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3311040 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26484 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 48.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)