Devoe Road Bridge
Bridge was reconstructed here in 2011, replacing a Lane Bridge Works pony truss.
- Pony truss bridge over Mill Creek on Devoe Road in Boonville
- Boonville, Oneida County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; moved here 2011
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.7 ft.
Total length: 38.7 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.51167, -75.31917 (decimal degrees)
43°30'42" N, 75°19'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/474202/4817686 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Port Leyden
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2205450 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26487 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 22, 2020: Updated by Chester Gehman: Bridge moved here 2011
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com