Market Street Pedestrian Bridge over the Erie Canal, Lockport NY
Photo was taken about 1907.
BH Photo #433881
This is a lost pedestrian bridge over the Erie Canal in the city of Lockport.
The photograph shows the back side of buildings on Market Street in “Lowertown” Lockport.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Erie Canal on Pedestrians
- Lockport, Niagara County, New York
- No longer exists
- Through Truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.18004, -78.67996 (decimal degrees)
43°10'48" N, 78°40'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/688552/4783421 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82667 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 30, 2018: Added by Mike Niethe
- Mike Niethe - michaelniethe [at] gmail [dot] com