International Railway Co. - 18 Mile Creek Bridge
Bridge built for the International Railway Company (IRC) interurban railway line from Lockport to Olcott Beach, later used by Conrail for switching the Van De Mark Chemical plant
- Abandoned through truss bridge over 18 Mile Creek
- Lockport, Niagara County, New York
- - International Railway Co.
- Pratt through truss
- Also called
- 18 Mile Creek Interurban Bridge
IRC - 18 Mile Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.18329, -78.69513 (decimal degrees)
43°10'60" N, 78°41'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/687310/4783748 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48454 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 16, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "International Railway Co."
- January 16, 2014: Updated by CANALLER: Added Info & Photo.
- March 20, 2011: Added by Frank Hicks