Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Niagara River on Goat Is-Green Is in Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1934; rehabilitated 1965
Length of largest span: 63.0 ft.
Total length: 180.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.08222, -79.06667 (decimal degrees)
43°04'56" N, 79°04'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/657374/4771759 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Niagara Falls
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5522010 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26468 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2007)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)