Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Lake Ontario State Parkway (NY 947A) on Manitou Beach Road (NY 261)
- Monroe County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1954
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 91.9 ft.
Total length: 101.7 ft.
Deck width: 35.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.31809, -77.72854 (decimal degrees)
43°19'05" N, 77°43'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/278746/4799755 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Braddock Heights
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1043700 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 74497 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com