Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Lake Ontario State Parkway (NY 947A) on East Manitou Road
- Monroe County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1955
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 53.8 ft.
Total length: 146.0 ft.
Deck width: 35.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.29724, -77.71920 (decimal degrees)
43°17'50" N, 77°43'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/279428/4797414 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1035920 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 74496 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 82.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)