Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Lake Ontario State Parkway (NY 947A) on Lowden Point Road
- Monroe County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1955
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.28990, -77.71144 (decimal degrees)
43°17'24" N, 77°42'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/280031/4796578 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1072430 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 74495 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 79.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)