Old Penfield Road Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Irondequoit Creek on Old Penfield Road
- Monroe County, New York
- Replaced, but trusses placed on replacement bridge as decoration.
Span length: 74.8 ft.
Total length: 74.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.13556, -77.49833 (decimal degrees)
43°08'08" N, 77°29'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/296808/4778898 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3317240 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26285 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- July 21, 2014: Updated by Nathan Holth: Corrected page... bridge isn't exactly lost as trusses were placed on replacement.