Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Allen Creek on NY 441 (Linden Avenue) in Brighton
- Brighton, Monroe County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1957
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 31.8 ft.
Deck width: 66.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.12889, -77.52639 (decimal degrees)
43°07'44" N, 77°31'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/294504/4778226 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Rochester East
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1095710 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26256 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Sufficiency rating: 93.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)