Photo provided by James Stewart
BH Photo #512275
This bridge was built at the same time as the Jones Bridge.
Information courtesy of James Stewart.
- Lost Bowstring through truss bridge over Genesee River
- Livingston County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built 1866 by Simon de Graff; replaced 1927
- - James Conway (Substructure)
- Simon de Graff of Syracuse, New York
- Whipple design Bowstring through truss
Length of largest span: 180.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.77693, -77.84100 (decimal degrees)
42°46'37" N, 77°50'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/267591/4739958 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 95141 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 18, 2021: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- November 18, 2021: New photo from Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com