Baker Road-Keshequa Creek Bridge(Replacement)
- Slab bridge over Keshequa Creek on Baker Road
- Livingston County, New York
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.52228, -77.95928 (decimal degrees)
42°31'20" N, 77°57'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/256923/4712011 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3316600 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 80817 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 23, 2018: Added by Dana and Kay Klein