Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Conesus Inlet on Sliker Hill Road
- Livingston County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1987
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.71528, -77.71222 (decimal degrees)
42°42'55" N, 77°42'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/277906/4732764 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3316500 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26244 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com