Lowdale Road Bridges at Lyonsdale Hydroelectric Facility
Photo taken by Mike Niethe
BH Photo #451075
There are three separate one lane spans at the Lyonsdale Hydroelectric Facility.
One of the spans is missing when I was there in June 2019, rendering the whole road impassible to traffic.
These spans carried vehicular traffic over the Moose River at Lyonsdale Falls.
One of the waterfalls at this location is well known to kayakers as “T-Bone Falls”.
This is a unique spot which includes rapids, waterfalls and an active power plant.
- Bridge over Moose River on Lowdale Road in Goulds Mill
- Lyonsdale, Lewis County, New York
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.61420, -75.32928 (decimal degrees)
43°36'51" N, 75°19'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/473429/4829077 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85743 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 29, 2019: New photos from Mike Niethe
- Mike Niethe - michaelniethe [at] gmail [dot] com