Deer River Bridge
Old Postcard View
BH Photo #433904
This bridge had a pronounced hump in the middle, and was more like driving over a roof than an arch. The replacement is just flat concrete girders.
- Concrete arch bridge over Deer River on NY 12 in Copenhagen
- Lewis County, New York
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1913; rehabilitated 1973
Length of largest span: 125.0 ft.
Total length: 128.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.89250, -75.67194 (decimal degrees)
43°53'33" N, 75°40'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/446030/4860152 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1009630 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26216 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 30, 2018: New photo from Dana and Kay Klein
- February 7, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- February 7, 2014: Updated by CANALLER: Added Info.