Old Forge Covered Bridge
Photo taken by Mike Niethe in June 2019
BH Photo #451125
This covered pedestrian bridge was built in 1985 to commemorate the centennial of the New York State Forest Preserve.
It is located in downtown Old Forge, adjacent to the Town of Webb Visitor Center.
It carries pedestrians over the outflow of Fourth Lake where the water continues toward Third Lake.
The bridge is next to the spillway which controls the outflow.
- Covered bridge
- Old Forge, Herkimer County, New York
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.71270, -74.96951 (decimal degrees)
43°42'46" N, 74°58'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/502455/4839964 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85795 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 30, 2019: New photo from Mike Niethe
- Mike Niethe - michaelniethe [at] gmail [dot] com