Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Gillett Creek on Zoller Road in Manheim
- Manheim, Herkimer County, New York
- Appears to have been replaced
- Built 1909
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.10978, -74.82546 (decimal degrees)
43°06'35" N, 74°49'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/514200/4773020 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Little Falls
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2204650 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26143 (Bridgehunter.com ID)