Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Ohisa Creek on NY 168
- Herkimer County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 32.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.94222, -74.82500 (decimal degrees)
42°56'32" N, 74°49'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/514277/4754413 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Van Hornesville
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1051350 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26149 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 85.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com