Winter Clove Inn hiking trail covered bridge 32-20-a
Bridge with frozen waterfall
Photo taken by Barry Caselli in 1988
BH Photo #350462
Covered foot bridge of unknown design on a hiking trail behind the Winter Clove Inn, Round Top, Cairo Township, NY.
- Bridge over Winter Clove Stream on Hiking trail
- Cairo Township, Greene County, New York
- Open to pedestrians (hiking trail)
- Built 1976 by Alfred S. Clark
- - Alfred S. Clark
Span length: 34.0 ft.
Total length: 34.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.24090, -74.03310 (decimal degrees)
42°14'27" N, 74°01'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/579773/4676976 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 71514 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 27, 2016: Added by Barry Caselli