Brick Schoolhouse Road Bridge
This bridge should be considered historically significant as one of the oldest bridges on I-87 and the only concrete rigid-frame bridge found crossing I-87 north of I-84.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over I-87 on Brick Schoolhouse Road
- Greene County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1946
- 2 Span Concrete Rigid Frame
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 120.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.18306, -73.92556 (decimal degrees)
42°10'59" N, 73°55'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/588727/4670659 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5513180 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 48644 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 17, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth