Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Crum Creek on CR 108
- Fulton County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.04056, -74.71972 (decimal degrees)
43°02'26" N, 74°43'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/522829/4765356 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3306860 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26080 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 95.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)